Good old Hump Day is here again.
No matter how much you love your job, by Wednesday the tiredness is definitely starting to kick in. If you find yourself in a little mid-week slump, take a moment to re-energize with these inspiring quotes. Then, let me know in the comments what will keep you ticking all the way through Friday – and beyond.
1. “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” Jim Carrey
2. “If you’re not making mistakes, than you’re not making decisions.” Catherine Cook
3. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” Sam Keen
4. “Happiness does not simply happen to us. It’s something that we make happen and it comes from doing our best”Mihali Csikszentmihalyi
5. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” Michelle Obama
6. “My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again.” Richard Branson
7. “Happiness is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” unknown
8. “Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worst than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil or cruel? Not to me.” J.K. Rowling
9. “Only loving your body when it’s perfectly fit is like loving your children only when they’re well behaved.” unknown
10. “Don’t be afraid of change. It’s going to happen anyway.” Karen Salmansohn